This is a personal/professional (other than the name) blog by Jeff Rushton
Why do I blog?
- some of it I can’t post at work
- I can have friends blog with me; (eg. Tram)
- I bought a cool domain, I have to use it for something
- it’s cheaper than a shrink
- I get bored sometimes
- what else is there to do at 12:37 a.m.
Who am I?
- 18+ year technology executive
- internet marketing
- online, in general
- marketing – traditional & online
- advertising – traditional & online
- Higher Ed Digital Media
- expert witness – social media, online, e-commerce, internet analytics, online marketing
- corporate re-organization – as a hit-man, general restructuring or transition companies from traditional to digital
- 7-time entrepreneur – as a founder, CEO/Pres., COO and interim COO.
- Conference speaker – Direct Marketing (NY & LA), Internet World (NY & LA) and in subject-matter conferences; sports, blogging, fitness, government, education, higher education, non-profit fundraising, more…
Projects I have worked on: